Freelance Visa in Dubai – A complete guide.
Dubai is known for its abundance of business opportunities, many entrepreneurs and businessmen find their business hub in the UAE. Dubai is a home for freelancers as well. If you are a freelancer and looking for an opportunity to start your career, then Dubai is a perfect place. However, in order to work as a freelancer, you need to obtain a freelance license in Dubai.
Why Freelancing in Dubai?
Freelancing always has a wider scope in the business. Dubai is the most preferred location for freelancing as it is a land of opportunities, and there are multiple options for business activities. In UAE, the preferred location to start your career as a freelancer will be in one of the free zones as it is an easy option to set up your business and the free zones have a secure getaway to obtain a freelance license in Dubai.
How to start your career as a freelancer in Dubai?
The below steps need to be followed:
- Fill in the application form of freelancing
- Submit the business plan
- Submit your qualification certificates and passport copy
- Provide NOC
- Obtain the certificate from the bank
How to get a freelance license in Dubai?
- Apply with a free zone to hold a freelance license
- Submit the application and your passport copy
- Get the documents approved by the necessary authorities
- Clear payments of freelancer license, freelancer visa cost, the sponsorship fee
- Obtain the certificate from the UAE free zone for freelancer visa
- The freelance license will be issued within 7-10 days.
How to obtain a freelance visa in Dubai?
- Go to Go Freelance
- Click on “Go Apply” tab and fill out the application form
- You will receive an email soon after the application is approved.
- Visit the business centers in Dubai and sign the documents
- Pay the freelance visa cost – AED 7500
- The freelance permit will be received via email
Benefits for freelancers in Dubai:
- Work-life balance
- Taxation benefits
- No office space required
- 100% business ownership
- Can carry out multiples projects
- Low operational cost
- Easy to setup
Become a UAE Freelancer
Freelancing is for you if you are someone who does not enjoy the constant routine of 9-5 jobs and love the idea of creativity. Be your own boss and start your freelancing career in Dubai. At MSZ Consultancy, we provide a platform for freelancers and help them obtain the freelancer license, Our team of experts will guide you in every step of your business.