PRO Services in Dubai | Benefits of outsourcing PRO services in Dubai

PRO Services in Dubai | Benefits of outsourcing PRO services in Dubai

PRO Services in Dubai PRO Services in Dubai – The Public Relations Officer (PRO) services refer to professional document clearing services related to processing governmental documents and paperwork such as immigration formalities, Approval & renewal of trade...
What do you need to know, before, setting up a mainland company in Dubai? | Sponsorship | Corporate or Local

What do you need to know, before, setting up a mainland company in Dubai? | Sponsorship | Corporate or Local

Sponsorship in Dubai You can choose from two kinds of sponsorship while establishing a mainland company in Dubai. Dubai being a commercial, trading and industrial hub in the region has made the process of setting up a company fast and easy! The UAE commercial...
Mainland VS Free Zones in UAE | Business opportunities in UAE |

Mainland VS Free Zones in UAE | Business opportunities in UAE |

Mainland VS Free Zones in UAE The two main business setup in UAE and also their differences:  TYPE MAINLAND FREEZONE Ownership:   A foreigner can only obtain 49% shares of the company and the remaining 51% shares will be given to the UAE nationals. Only in case...
WhatsApp WhatsApp us