How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is known as a city of opportunities and is the commercial hub of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), transforming itself from an oil-dependent to one of the leading and economic innovation hubs in the world. Due to its flexible business setup governemnt policies and...
The gold industry in Dubai has been thriving since the 1940s due to its free trade policies which have encouraged traders from all over the world. Gold trading is one of the leading imports in Dubai. If you are an entrepreneur who is willing to start a gold trading...
Dubai is amongst the world’s famous destinations for business which is preferred by entrepreneurs. Due to its world-class infrastructure, global strategic location, attractive taxation benefits it is one of the best places for doing business in Dubai. There are many...
Dubai is a prominent business destination for global investors and business professionals. From manufacturing to selling, Dubai is one of the most profitable countries. The textile industry is booming and growing rapidly along with massive employee opportunities. If...
A trademark is a symbol, word, or logo that is registered legally through their use represents a brand or an enterprise. Trademark registration protects the logo and the brand name of your company. Trademarks are intellectual property rights governed and protected by...
There is a massive increase in businesses in the UAE. With the ever-changing rules and regulations, there is a huge demand for a law firm in Dubai. Due to its liberal business environment, taxation benefits, and world-class infrastructure, Dubai is considered a...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.