How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Benefits of Hiring an Accounting and Bookkeeping Company in Dubai
Accounting and Bookkeeping Companies Starting a business in Dubai can be challenging, especially when managing finances and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations. That's where accounting firms come in. Hiring an accounting firm in Dubai can bring many...
Why Set Up Your Company in the SHAMS Free Zone?
The SHAMS Free Zone Dubai is a bustling hub of business and innovation that has attracted entrepreneurs and investors from all corners of the world. With its welcoming business environment and thriving economy, it's no surprise that Dubai is a top choice for both...
Registering Your Product with the Dubai Municipality
Product Registration in Dubai If you plan to sell your products in Dubai, you’ll need to go through the product registration process with the Dubai Municipality. This critical step ensures your products are safe for use and compliant with local regulations. Undergoing...
Opening a Corporate Bank Account for Your New UAE Company
Starting a new foreign-owned business in the UAE? You’ll need a corporate bank account, too. If you’re starting or planning to start a company in the UAE, you’re certainly in good company. Many foreign investors turn to the UAE for its many business opportunities and...
UAE Golden Visa: The Gold Standard of Residency Visas
What is a Dubai Golden Visa? A residence visa is a document that permits a foreign national to reside in a particular country for a longer period of time. These visas are necessary for non-citizens who wish to live, work, or study in the UAE in general, and are in...
What You Need to Know About the Meydan Free Zone License
The Meydan Free Zone Meydan Free Zone, located in the heart of Dubai, is a fantastic choice for entrepreneurs and investors looking to start a business in the United Arab Emirates. With its strategic location, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a range of business...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news