- January 8, 2019
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup
How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Email us: email@example.com