How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
8 Best Tips for Choosing a New Business Location in the UAE for 2023 By all measures, the UAE is a world-class destination – not just for visitors and tourists, but also for businesses. The UAE’s geographic position in the Middle East is strategic for being able to...
Dubai is home to one of the world's largest and most progressive business environments. From all around the globe, investors travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the vast array of business and regulatory benefits the region brings. Despite the...
The Place of Manufacturing in the UAE’s Growing Economy Manufacturing has been helping to shape the global economy since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution in the late 18th century, and it’s still an essential industry in the present-day 21st century, too. And...
For many investors and entrepreneurs, the first name that springs to mind when it comes to international business is “Dubai.” From around the world, folks travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the many lucrative incentives the region offers. And...
E-commerce Is a Big Business There are a lot of things to like about e-commerce. More shoppers are now buying online than ever before. And in addition to the burgeoning online traffic, another advantage for e-commerce business owners is that there’s no need to...
Why Starting a Business in the UAE Makes Good Sense The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has come a long way since its founding back in 1971. The UAE has been very intentional about building up its physical and technical infrastructure and has welcomed the inclusion of...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news