How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
In the UAE's highly competitive business environment, trademark registration is critical. Your company or brand's trademark is its identity. As a result, you must protect it from imitators who want to profit from your hard-earned reputation. This not only tarnishes...
Starting Your Business in Dubai with the Help of PRO Services Dubai has quickly grown from a smaller trading hub into an epicenter for global business operations. It's home to an economy that has persisted in the face of a global pandemic and remains a landscape...
Due to the global pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly developing around the world. In fact, it is now one of the fastest-growing segments in the retail industry. This sector is immense, with a wide array of different industries available to potential...
Introducing Dubai’s CommerCity, an intelligent, quality-focused corporate ecosystem that supports innovation and cutting-edge technology Dubai’s CommerCity is the first and largest free zone dedicated entirely to e-commerce. Its primary focus is fostering the growth...
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Retail Business in the UAE: From Supply & Demand to Trade Licenses
An Amazing Recovery: Retail Sales in the UAE to Hit $58 Billion by the End of 2021 The significant increase in retail sales can likely be attributed to rapidly increasing vaccination rates throughout the Emirates. Higher vaccination rates and fewer active Covid cases...
Abu Dhabi: The Manhattan of the Middle East If you are searching for a bustling city that's full of vibrancy and never-ending energy, then Abu Dhabi may just be your new favorite destination. Dubbed the "Manhattan of the Middle East," this city is populated with...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news