How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news