How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The UAE is one of the largest business hubs on Earth, with a booming market and tons of opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs. But for business setup in Free Zones, you are required to own and maintain a banking account to make transactions and conduct...
The United Arab Emirates government has gone to great lengths to welcome and invite foreign nationals. The nation has invested in creating an impressive infrastructure with modern engineering, and has worked hard to create a better, more convenient quality of life for...
For any corporation based in Dubai or elsewhere in the United Arab Emirates, the official trade license must be renewed every year. In Dubai, a trade license is a legal document that authorizes a company to do trade or provide other essential business services. The...
Dubai is home to a continuously evolving economy that's ripe with business possibilities for new firms and investors. It's also become one of the most investor-friendly business locations globally. Forming a business in Dubai is a straightforward process that only...
A Branch Office is an extension of a foreign parent firm based outside of the United Arab Emirates, in which a commercial enterprise is conducted. It's a full-fledged company with the authority to undertake contracts and engage in other activities stipulated in its...
One of the most important decisions an entrepreneur can make when setting up a company in Dubai is choosing its location. Should you form your company in a Free Zone, or should you choose company formation in Dubai’s mainland? It’s crucial to choose the one that gives...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news