Business Setup in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was formed in 2002. The DHCC is first medical free zone in the world to provide local and also international patients with an extensive range of medical care. The DHCC is also a perfect place for medical students and researchers as medical education and research facilities are available in this health related exclusive free zone.
Types of companies in DHCC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DHCC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop shop for visas, permits, licenses and also other government services
- Wide range of business support services
- Investors can access the expertise of world-class regional and also global professionals in the health care sector
- Low operational costs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Access to the network of regional healthcare experts
- Hassle-free company registration and also legal framework
- Fast track immigration process
- Special interest seminars to promote professional standards and also business growth
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Business Liquidation: An Introduction Despite being home to one of the most hospitable business environments globally, businesses in Dubai can still fail. Sometimes this occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like falling demand for certain products, recessions, or...
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news