Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is a world-renowned destination for business, drawing investors and entrepreneurs from around the world. Businesses here take advantage of straightforward registration processes, opportunities for growth, business-positive regulations, and relaxed tax...
Setting Up a Business in Dubai If you’re an entrepreneur who’s ready to launch a business setup in Dubai, you have many options available to you. Some initial questions you’ll want to answer for yourself include where you want to conduct business, and what type of...
Offshore Companies in the UAE The offshore company set up in the UAE is a lucrative, tax-efficient venture for many entrepreneurs hoping to conduct international trade. Offshore entities are businesses that conduct international trade with minimal tax and accounting...
Office Space for Rent! Office space is heavily intertwined with company formation in Dubai and in all sections of the UAE. When seeking a trade license, renting office space is a compulsory part of the process. For some new investors, this aspect of business can be...
Visual assets, or digital properties such as Bitcoin, NFTs, and Cryptocurrencies, have become an increasingly popular payment tool for digital and real-world transactions. This surge in interest is expected to only grow in the coming years with the advent of...
Dubai is renowned for its place as one of the world's leading business and trade hubs. It's home to a diverse economy, incredible tourist attractions, and bountiful business opportunities. However, it's also a dedicated destination for artistic endeavors in media,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news